Eight things I underlined in the July Harper's:
1. Black Americans die younger in areas with more Google searches for "nigger."
2. Happiness creates a signature smell in human sweat that can induce happiness in those who smell it.
3. There is no such thing as pure autism.
4. There is no such thing as pure dominance.
5. Prominent composers in the nineteenth century died 2.2 years earlier if another major composer lived in the same city.
6. Middle initials are overrepresented among lead authors of psychology articles.
7. Chins, which are unique to modern humans, are not useful.
8. A Chernobyl fox made itself a sandwich.